- 1 onion, halved
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs
- 2 Carrots, roughly chopped
- 20 grams oil
- 825 grams Tin Apricot Nectar
- 100 grams Dried Aricots (Chopped)
- 50 grams white wine
- 800 grams Chicken thigh fillets, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons Vegie or Chicken Stock Paste
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add onion, garlic & carrot to TM bowl and chop for 3secs, speed 5.
- Scrape down sides, chop again 2secs, spd 5.
- Add Italian Herbs & oil then saute for 4mins, 100C, speed 1.
- Add apricots, Apricot Nectar wine & stock paste and all the herbs & spices (excluding bay leaves ) and cook for 3mins, 100C, speed 2.
- Put chicken and bay leaves into TM bowl and push down into sauce. Cook for 20mins, 100C, ,
- Mix cornflour & water together and add to the bowl and cook 3mins, 100C, , speed 1.
- Serve with Rice or Mashed Potato.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby