- 1 medium brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Red Chilies, seeds removed depending on taste
- 30 g Olive Oil.
- 400-500 g Raw Chicken Livers, (washed and cleaned)
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon paprika, (smoked or normal)
- 1/2 tablespoon dried mixed herbs
- 50 g Dry Red Wine
- 1 teaspoon salt, (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh cream
Recipe is created for
Mix Onion, chili and garlic for 5 sec / Speed 8
Add oil and sauté 3 min / Varoma / speed 2
Cut chicken livers in small bit size protions. Add raw chicken livers to TM Bowl and cook 5 min / 100 / / speed 1
Add all other ingredients (except cream) and cook 5min / 100 / / Speed 1
Place in serving dish or Thermo server and stir in cream.
Serve with fresh crusty bread as starter or as main with rice.
Accessories you need
Serves 4 as side, starter or light meal. Serves 2 as main. Best served hot with crusty bread to dip into the sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Fast Easy GF Spice Carrot and Orange Cake
- Buttered Caramel Popcorn Cupcake
- BBQ Salt (Braai Sout)
- EASY Apricot and Peach/Nectarine Chutney (South African)
- Hot Cross Fudge
- Gluten Free Cheese and Herb Snack Sticks (Lunchbox)
- "Its all about Christmas" Cupcakes
- Pecan and Date Christmas Tart
- African Surprise Christmas Cocktail (Rooibos)
- Eggnog - Alcohol Free (or not!)
- Halloween Mice and Spiders - Healthy, Nut Free
- Moroccan Style Marinade with Chickpeas