- 1 onion, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 5 tablespoons medium dry sherry
- 50 grams flour
- 750 grams pork fillet 2-3 cm cubed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 300 grams water
- 200 grams baby button mushrooms (leave whole or if they are not baby ones half or quarter larger ones)
- 1 heaped teaspoon tomato paste
- 100 grams cream
Chop onion and garlic for 3 seconds on speed 7
Scrap down sides of bowl and add oil and cook 3 mins Varoma temperature speed 1
Add paprika, sherry and flour and cook for 2 minutes, Varoma temperature speed 1
Add pork, stock concentrate water, mushrooms, tomato puree and cream.
Cook 30 mins, 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
This was a dish my Mum used to make when she had people round for dinner and was then one of the first dishes I made when I had my very own dinner party. I hadn’t made it for years but after sorting out all my recipes decided it was time for a conversion. The Thermomix certainly made it so quick and easy. The whole family loved it and will be making it again more regularly.
Serve either with rice and veggies (put your pork in your Thermoserver while you steam them using your varoma and steaming basket) or also nice with mashed potato
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parsnip, Carrot and Chickpea Stew
- Parsnip, Carrot and Zucchini Frittata
- Parsnip, Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Orange and Raspberry Puddings
- Curried Parsnip Soup
- Silverbeet, Leek and Gruyere Tart
- Silverbeet and Lamb Rogan Josh
- Banana and Pecan Cake
- Thai Chicken and Quinoa Patties
- Chicken and Vegetable Pasta Bake
- Salmon Fish Cakes
- Piquant Pork
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup