THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 red chilli
- 1 Large Brown Onion, Cut in half
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2.5 centimetres ginger, Unpeeled
- 10 sprigs of coriander
- 20 grams olive oil
- 400 grams diced tomatoes, tinned
- 1 sweet potato cubed, large
- 60 grams Greek yoghurt
- 20 grams coconut oil
- 500 grams Chicken Breast Cubed
- 2 tablespoon mild curry powder
- 400 grams Chickpeas, Drained and Rinsed
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place chilli, garlic, coriander, ginger and onion into mixing bowl. Chop 3 secs/ speed 7
2. Add olive oil. Cook 3 mins/ Varoma/ Speed 1
3. Place tomatoes, sweet potato, greek yoghurt, coconut oil into mixing bowl. Cook 10 mins/ 100c/ /
4. Add mild curry powder, chicken and chick peas. Cook 10 mins/ 100c/ /
Serve with brown rice or cous cous.
All our family including my young kids love this meal
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.