- 500 g Mince Meat, Lamb or Beef
- 500 g pumpkin, Butternut is lovely
- 100 g Celery
- 2 --- carrots
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 g oil
- 100 g Water or Bone Broth
- 1 teaspoon Vege Stock Concentrate
Chop onions, garlic, celery, carrots on Speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Add oil and saute for 3.5mins 100deg Speed 1.
Add mince, cook on Varoma temp for 10mins, Reverse Speed soft.
Add pumpkin (diced), stock and broth. Cook for further 15mins, Varoma temp, Reverse Speed soft.
This recipe is a variation to the EDC Bolognaise sauce. It's totally tomato free however. For those who don't like Tomatoes or just can't have them due to allergy or intolerance. We also omit tomatoes from our Vege Stock Concentrate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies