- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 20g oil
- 500g Beef mince
- 30 to 40g Mexican spice mix OR taco seasoning/powder, (I use Skinnymixers homemade version)
- 1 tablespoon meat stock concentrate, (I use homemade, but use any stock you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 can of chopped tomatoes (400g)
- 1 can of red kidney beans (400g), drained and rinsed
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down bowl.
Add oil to bowl and saute for 4 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1, MC OFF.
Add mince to bowl, trying not to break it up too much as you put it in to keep the texture, and cook for 5 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, spoon speed (slowest speed), MC OFF.
Add Mexican spice mix, stock, tomato paste, chopped tomatoes, kidney beans, salt and pepper to bowl and cook for 15 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, spoon speed (slowest speed), MC ON.
Serve nacho sauce with corn chips and top with sour cream, grated cheese and avocado.
Accessories you need
I use Skinnymixers mexican spice mix - the recipe can be found here //skinnymixers.com.au/2014/09/skinnymixers-mexican-spice-mix/
** Please leave a comment and rating if you try my recipe - I appreciate all feedback **
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- LCHF SCOTCH EGGS (LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT)
- THAI HOT CHILLI SAUCE
- LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT CHEESEBURGERS (LCHF)
- (LCHF) BASIC LOW CARB BACON AND EGG QUICHE
- (LCHF) LOW CARB BACON CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE
- LCHF CHOCOLATE WALNUT KETO FUDGE
- CLASSIC ITALIAN LASAGNE (OSSO BUCCO)
- CHICKEN AND CHEESE SAUSAGE ROLLS
- LAKSA NOODLE STIR FRY
- TASTY SHEPHERD'S PIE (POTATO PIE, COTTAGE PIE)
- CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN AVOCADO CAULIFLOWER MASH
- TASTY BEEF LASAGNE
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Orange and Coconut Granola by Jess Sepel
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting