- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 100 g Cashews
- 1/2 bunch coriander, (approximately 50g)
- 60 g water
- 40 g oil
- 500 g Chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2-3cm cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place one half of the onion into the bowl. Chop speed 7, 4 seconds.
2. Add the cashews, coriander and water. Blend speed 7, 10 seconds. Scrape down the bowl and blend again, speed 7, 10 seconds. Set aside.
3. Place the other half of the onion into the bowl with the oil. Chop speed 5, 5 seconds.
4. Saute the onion, 100 degrees, speed 1 for 5 minutes.
5. Add the chicken and reserved cashew mixture. Cook 100 degrees, , 10 minutes.
6. Check the chicken to ensure it is cooked. If necessary, cook for an additional 3-5 minutes, 100 degrees, .
7. Add the salt, garam masala and cayenne pepper. Combine 15 seconds, , speed 1.
8. Serve with rice.
The cayenne pepper can be left out for a mild version.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 15 second Berrylicious muffins
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls