- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 100 g Cashews
- 1/2 bunch coriander, (approximately 50g)
- 60 g water
- 40 g oil
- 500 g Chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2-3cm cubes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place one half of the onion into the bowl. Chop speed 7, 4 seconds.
2. Add the cashews, coriander and water. Blend speed 7, 10 seconds. Scrape down the bowl and blend again, speed 7, 10 seconds. Set aside.
3. Place the other half of the onion into the bowl with the oil. Chop speed 5, 5 seconds.
4. Saute the onion, 100 degrees, speed 1 for 5 minutes.
5. Add the chicken and reserved cashew mixture. Cook 100 degrees, "Gentle stir setting" "Counter-clockwise operation" , 10 minutes.
6. Check the chicken to ensure it is cooked. If necessary, cook for an additional 3-5 minutes, 100 degrees, "Gentle stir setting" "Counter-clockwise operation" .
7. Add the salt, garam masala and cayenne pepper. Combine 15 seconds, "Counter-clockwise operation" , speed 1.
8. Serve with rice.
Accessories you need
The cayenne pepper can be left out for a mild version.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken