- 1 birdseye chilli - deseeded
- 4cm piece of ginger peeled
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 bunch coriander stalks
- 1/2 bunch coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 100g Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 150g water
- 200g tub Greek yoghurt
- 4 double chicken thighs, diced
- 1 packet Pad Thai rice noodles
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Slice ginger into discs and add to bowl with chilli, garlic, coriander stalks and half of the coriander leaves. Blitz 3 seconds, speed 7.
Add oil and cook for 3 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
Add peanut butter, vegetable stock, water, yoghurt and diced chicken. Cook 15 minutes, 100 degrees, "Counter-clockwise operation" , speed 1.
While curry is cooking, add rice noodles to a Thermoserver and cover with boiling water and sit for 10 minutes.
Add remaining coriander leaves and stir through 10 seconds, speed 1.
Place noodles into bowls and pour curry over.
Accessories you need
Serve with boiled rice instead of noodles.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Tweaked version of Edna's Lemon Curd Teacake
- Cinnamon Teacake using Sourdough Starter Discard
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Caramilk Delight
- Pecan Pie Slice
- Avocado and Cacao Mini Loaves
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Shepherd's Pie
- Lentil bolognese
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy