- 100 g TM red Thai curry paste
- 400 g canned coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 3 Kaffir lime leaves
- 500 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut into slices
- 30 g Palm sugar or brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 100 g frozen peas
- 100-100 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 20 Fresh Thai basil leaves
- 420 g Fresh Egg Noodles
- Fresh Corriander to taste
- Fried tofu, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Fresh egg noodles, Broccoli and frozen peas into Thermoserver with boiling water
2. Place red Thai curry paste and 60g of Coconut cream and 40g water into mixing bowl and cook 2mins/Varoma/speed 1
3. Add remaining Coconut cream and 50g water, cornflour and Kaffir lime leaves and cook 6 min/100C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed "Gentle stir setting"
4. Add Chicken and cook 8-10 min/100C/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed "Gentle stir setting"
5. Add palm sugar or brown sugar and fish sauce and cook 2 min/Varoma/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed "Gentle stir setting"
6. Add Thai basil leaves and cook 1 min/Varoma/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed "Gentle stir setting" .
Carefully remove Kaffir lime leaves from mixing bowl and discard.
7. Drain bowling water from Thermoserve and combine Noddles and Curry.
8. Garnish to taste with Corriander and thinly sliced red chilli
Optional - Add fried tofu to soak up all the juices.
Accessories you need
You will also require your Thermoserver
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Curried sausages
- All Green Stock Powder
- All-in-one fried Rice
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pies (Variation)
- Macaroni & Cheese with Bacon
- Satay Chicken
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Honey Chicken
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart