- 500 g chicken breast, Chunks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Sweet Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter, Smooth or crunchy you choose
- 1/2 Capsicum
- 1/2 red onion
- 100 g button mushrooms, Sliced
- 1/2 level teaspoons garlic paste
- 100 g sour cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Cut capsicum into chunks and place in bowl. Chop 2 seconds, spd 5. Set aside with mushrooms.
2. Place onion in bowl. Chop 5 seconds, spd 6. Set aside with capsicum and mushrooms.
*No need to clean bowl.
3. Place oil, chicken, soy sauce into bowl. Cook 10 minutes, 100 degrees, 'reverse' spd 1, NO M.C.
4. Add mushrooms, onion, capsicum, garlic paste and peanut butter. Cook 7 minutes, 100 degrees, 'reverse' spd 1, NO M.C.
5. Add sour cream and stir through 1 minute, no heat, 'reverse' spd 0.5, NO M.C.
SERVE WITH RICE
Place completed sauce into thermoserver while making rice on auto receipe setting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- Curried Sausages
- Manaya's Kebbe Naya ( raw meat patte)
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- PIZZA with shredded chicken ketjap style.
- Variation Thai Chicken with Cashews
- Pretty Corgette Pickle
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Not So Fried Rice