- Lettuce leave cups
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- cauliflower, (as many florets as you like)
- 1 onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves.
- 500 g Meat to mince, (beef or veal)
- 1 level tablespoon vegetable stock, (from EDC)
- 1 level tablespoon Wosterchire sauce, (to taste)
- 2 Chillies, (optional)
Halve onion and place in TM with garlic. Chop to desired consistency. I did about 5 seconds on speed 5. Set aside (or in prepared frypan with a teaspoon of olive oil)
Place roughly chopped carrot, zucchini and cauliflower florets in TM and chop to desired consistency. Again, I did about 7 seconds on speed 5. Set aside (or place in prepared frypan)
Mince meat in TM in accordance with mincing instructions on fridge leaflet - no more than 500g at a time.
Cook onion, garlic, carrot, zucchini, cauliflower and mince in frypan until meat has browned.
Add vegetable stock, chillies and wosterchire sauce to taste. You may prefer to use soy sauce.
Serve in a bowl or Thermoserver accompanied with lettuce leave cups. Roll up and enjoy! You could also sprinkle some cheese on top (like a burrito) if you wish.
Accessories you need
You can really add to this dish whatever vegetables or sauces take your fancy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover