- 1 brown onion, cut in half
- 2 clove garlic
- 4 sprigs flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 8 sprigs chives, plus extra for garnish
- 30 gram olive oil
- 8 pork sausage, each cut into six
- 500 gram tomato puree or crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock (EDC/BCB)
- Salt and pepper, season to your liking
- 100 grams water
- 2 tsp Maple syrup
- 200 grams mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 100 grams kalamata olives, pitted, cut in half
- 100 grams baby spinach
- 150 gram greek fetta, 100g cut into small cubes and 50g crumbled for garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. place onion, garlic, parsley and chives into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed7. scrape down sides with spatula.
2. add olive oil and saute 5 min/varoma/speed 1
3. add tomato puree, water, vegetabel stock, maple syrup and salt and pepper to season and cook 5 min/120/speed 2
4. add sausages to simmering basket and insert into mixing bowl and cook 15 min/120/speed 2. MC in
5. add mushrooms and olives to mixing bowl and stir through with spatula then cook 10 mins/100//speed
6. using spatula to remove simmering basket, carefully tip sausages into mixing bowl 5 min/100//speed
7. place the baby spinach and cubed feta into thermoserver then pour cacciatore over the top put lid on and leave to stand for 5 minutes - then stir through
serve on a bed of cous cous, quinoa or rice and garnish with the crumbled feta and chives
Serve on a bed of cous cous, quinoa, rice or mashed potato for a complete meal
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.