- 3 clove garlic
- 5 g fresh ginger
- 2 brown onion, Quartered
- 1 red capsicum, Roughly Chopped
- 1 green capsicum, Roughly Chopped
- 2 carrots, Roughly Chopped
- 50 g Celery, Roughly Chopped
- 50 g Butter
- 500 g Beef mince
- 100 g vegetable stock concentrate, My stock has less salt, so use less if you use full amount of salt
- 25 g parsley
- 40 g Dijon mustard
- 1 can diced tomatoes, 400g
- 2 tsp curry powder
Add the Garlic & Ginger to the TM Bowl and chop on Speed 7 for 3 seconds.
Add Capsicums, Onion, Celery & Carrot to TM Bowl and chop on speed 5 for 4 to 6 seconds (depends how finely chopped you like it)
Scrape down sides and add Butter to TM Bowl. Saute at 100C speed 1 for 5 minutes.
Scrape down sides and add Mince to TM Bowl. Brown meat at 100C speed 1 for 5 minutes
Add stock, parsley, mustard, tomato & curry powder to TM Bowl. Cook at 100C on speed 1 for 25 minutes. Use spatula occasionally to help stir and break up mince. At 15 minutes replace MC with basket to allow sauce to thicken.
You can substitute vegies for any you have in your fridge. You could also use any other type of mustard you have.
Serve with Rice or on Roast Potato or even on Toast. This could also be used in Sausage Rolls/Pasties/Pies.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken