- 500 grams water
- 7 eggs
- 1 onion, Halved
- 1 small red chilli
- 2 tablespoons Fresh herbs
- 500 grams premium mince, (pork, veal, lamb, beef, chicken)
- breadcrumbs, to coat
Place 500mL water into bowl and 6 eggs in steaming basket into the bowl, boil for 14mins, Varoma temperature, speed 1
2. Remove steaming basket and run eggs under cool water, then peel and set aside. Empty water from TM bowl
3. Pre-heat oven to 200oc
4. Place onion, garlic, chilli and herbs into bowl and chop for 3secs on speed 7
5. Add minced meat and the raw egg into the bowl, mix for 7secs on speed 3
6. Wrap mince around each boiled egg and roll in bread crumbs to coat
7. Place on a baking tray covered with baking paper
8. Bake in oven for 25mins or until lightly browned
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Genovese pasta
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)