- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion, brown
- 1 carrot
- 1 egg
- 1 breadcrumbs, Cup
- 1 heaped tablespoons smokey BBQ sauce
- 1 heaped tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 500 grams lean beef mince
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place garlic, onion and carrot in bowl 2-3 secs / speed 7
2. Scrape down sides with spatula and rpt if needed
3. Weigh mince into TM Bowl
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 3 / 30 secs/ MC on - increase time if needed, until all ingredients are combined.
Add more breadcrumbs if mixture is still too moist
5. Scoop mixture into a bowl and roll into rissoles/patties to your preference
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.