- 2kg Silverside, Rinsed
- 1 Whole onion, Peeled
- 6 whole cloves
- 1 litre water, Plus extra to top up to 1L at halfway
- 1kg potatoes, Peeled, halved
- 6 carrots, Peeled and sliced
- 250 grams Beans
- 1 head of broccoli
- butter for mash if desired
- 500 g Milk
- 40 g Butter
- 40 g plain flour
- salt to taste
Fill Thermomix bowl with 1L water. Add simmering basket. Place whole onion and cloves in basket. Place varoma dish on top of lid. Insert Silverside into varoma dish. Cook 60 minutes / varoma temp / speed 2.
Meanwhile prepare vegetables.
When 60 mins is up, check water level in bowl and top up to 1L. Remove onion and set aside. Discard cloves. Place potatoes into simmering basket (taking care not to block the hole in the lid). Place varoma back into position. Place other vegetables around the silverside, harder vegetables first, softer on top (to even out cooking time). Cook 30 minutes / varoma temp / speed 2.
When silverside and vegetables are cooked, place into thermoservers to keep warm. Empty water out of bowl.
Place white sauce ingredients into the bowl. Cook 7 mins / 90C / speed 4. Set aside, leaving some in the bowl. Add butterfly, place potatoes back in the bowl, season to taste (salt, pepper, add butter if you wish) and whip 20 seconds / speed 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)