- 1 garlic clove
- 1 large brown onion halved
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 egg
- 200 grams plain four
- 300-350 grams cold water
- 1 heaped tablespoon Sweet chilli sauce
- sea salt & cracked pepper, to taste
- 500 grams Mince Meat
1.Place onion and carrot in bowl and chop 8 sec's on speed 7.
2.Add mince and mix on reserve for 20 sec's on speed 3.
3.Add egg, water,salt &pepper, chilli sauce & flour mix on reserve for 5 min's on speed 3.
Accessories you need
This is meant to be a sloppy mix.
This could be made in advance to allow the flavours to mix together.but is ok to use straight away.
They are not a good looking burger but are made to stretch the mince further. good for the budget minded and adding your own flavours could be easily done.
hope your guests enjoy them as much as ours do..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Frikkadel (Meatballs)
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- KETO cloud bread
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Banana Pikelets