- 1 garlic clove
- 1 large brown onion halved
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 egg
- 200 grams plain four
- 300-350 grams cold water
- 1 heaped tablespoon Sweet chilli sauce
- sea salt & cracked pepper, to taste
- 500 grams Mince Meat
1.Place onion and carrot in bowl and chop 8 sec's on speed 7.
2.Add mince and mix on reserve for 20 sec's on speed 3.
3.Add egg, water,salt &pepper, chilli sauce & flour mix on reserve for 5 min's on speed 3.
Accessories you need
This is meant to be a sloppy mix.
This could be made in advance to allow the flavours to mix together.but is ok to use straight away.
They are not a good looking burger but are made to stretch the mince further. good for the budget minded and adding your own flavours could be easily done.
hope your guests enjoy them as much as ours do..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Kangaroo Rendang Curry
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Easy-peasy Chicken enchiladas
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni