- 1 garlic clove
- 1 large brown onion halved
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 egg
- 200 grams plain four
- 300-350 grams cold water
- 1 heaped tablespoon Sweet chilli sauce
- sea salt & cracked pepper, to taste
- 500 grams Mince Meat
1.Place onion and carrot in bowl and chop 8 sec's on speed 7.
2.Add mince and mix on reserve for 20 sec's on speed 3.
3.Add egg, water,salt &pepper, chilli sauce & flour mix on reserve for 5 min's on speed 3.
Accessories you need
This is meant to be a sloppy mix.
This could be made in advance to allow the flavours to mix together.but is ok to use straight away.
They are not a good looking burger but are made to stretch the mince further. good for the budget minded and adding your own flavours could be easily done.
hope your guests enjoy them as much as ours do..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken, Chorizo and potato all in one
- Boccongini stuffed meatballs
- Pork and Fennel Ragu
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- Chicken noodle balls
- HCG or Keto Beef Chili
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Beef and vegetable stew
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Light Fruit Cake
- Sticky Date Pudding
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding
- Classic lemon tart
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies