- 1 Celery
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1 --- onion
- 2 cube beef stock
- 500 g minced meat (beef, chicken or pork)
- 50 g water
- 1/4 teaspoon origano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 250 can tomato sause
- 20 g oil
Recipe is created for
1. Place celery, garlic, carrot and onion into TM Bowl and chop for 5 - 6 seconds/speed 7.
2. Add Oil, minced meat, origano and thyme cook for 10min/100deg/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
3. Add all remanding ingredience and cook for 16min/100deg/"Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 1.
4. Cook pasta after making the sause
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BASO SAPI (INDONESIAN MEAT BALLS)
- Birria Tacos - TikTok Tacos
- Chelsea Winter Morrocan Chicken and Apricot Salad
- Cheats High Protein Nacho’s
- Turkey Stuffing
- Shredded Chicken
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Savoury Mince
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Paleo Meatloaf
- Stirfry Minced Pork with Eggplant
- Thermomixtress' Favourite Savoury Mince Recipe
- Healthy Nutty Sweet treat bliss balls
- My Everyday White Bread
- Coffee Streusel Muffins
- Treens Thai Pumpkin & Kumera Soup
- Spinach and Ricotta Filo Pie
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free
- Sandwhich Bread
- Apple Dapple Cake