- 1 Celery
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1 --- onion
- 2 cube beef stock
- 500 g minced meat (beef, chicken or pork)
- 50 g water
- 1/4 teaspoon origano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 250 can tomato sause
- 20 g oil
Recipe is created for
1. Place celery, garlic, carrot and onion into TM Bowl and chop for 5 - 6 seconds/speed 7.
2. Add Oil, minced meat, origano and thyme cook for 10min/100deg//speed 1.
3. Add all remanding ingredience and cook for 16min/100deg//speed 1.
4. Cook pasta after making the sause
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Hot Cross Buns
- Veg Thai Green Curry Recipe
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee