- 1 Celery
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1 --- onion
- 2 cube beef stock
- 500 g minced meat (beef, chicken or pork)
- 50 g water
- 1/4 teaspoon origano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 250 can tomato sause
- 20 g oil
8Recipe is created for
1. Place celery, garlic, carrot and onion into TM Bowl and chop for 5 - 6 seconds/speed 7.
2. Add Oil, minced meat, origano and thyme cook for 10min/100deg//speed 1.
3. Add all remanding ingredience and cook for 16min/100deg//speed 1.
4. Cook pasta after making the sause
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Vegan Moussaka
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Spicy turmeric latte