- 1 Celery
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 carrot
- 1 --- onion
- 2 cube beef stock
- 500 g minced meat (beef, chicken or pork)
- 50 g water
- 1/4 teaspoon origano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 250 can tomato sause
- 20 g oil
8Recipe is created for
1. Place celery, garlic, carrot and onion into TM Bowl and chop for 5 - 6 seconds/speed 7.
2. Add Oil, minced meat, origano and thyme cook for 10min/100deg//speed 1.
3. Add all remanding ingredience and cook for 16min/100deg//speed 1.
4. Cook pasta after making the sause
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turkey Breakfast Sausage (AIP friendly)
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Mince Meat Pie
- Ham and Chicken Meatballs
- Meatballs with Hidden Kale
- Whole Baked Chinese style Kampung Chicken
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls - Cha Gio
- Nan's Zucchini Slice
- Bourbon Lime & Ginger Ham Glaze
- Cel's Delicious Honey Chicken