- 1Spice Craft Classic Kit
- 500 g skinless chicken thigh fillets
- 1.5 tablespoons honey, liquid
- 270 g light thickened cream
- 140 g tomato paste
- 40 g Butter
- Marinade the chicken using the contents of "Marinade" packets included recipe book. Set aside.
Put Contents of "Rice Packet" into Simmering Basket and rinse till water runs clear.
- Put 1.5L water into "Closed lid" .
Place Simmering Basket into "Closed lid" along with all the Saffron.
Weigh in 20gm of butter to the the water in the "Closed lid" .
Insert simmering basket with the washed rice and mix with a spatula.
Put the MC (Measuring Cup) in.
Run 20 mins/100 C/Sp 4.
When ready, transfer to Thermoserver to keep warm.
- While rice is cooking, Grill marinated Chicken on a BBQ or Oven till cooked through.
- Add 270 gm water, 1 can of tomato paste (140 gm), contents of Sauce Pack 1 into the "Closed lid" .
Add 1 Tbsp butter.
Run 6 mins/Varoma/Sp 3
Now add in contents of "Sauce Pack 2" along with the light thickened cream (250 ml), leaving 1 tablesoon to drizzle on the top, when serving.
Run 2 mins/Varoma/Sp 3
Add in 1.5 Tbsp honey and contents of "Fenugreek Leaves" pack.
Insert butterfly, then add in the cooked chicken.
Remove MC and replace with simmering basket on the lid.
Run 10 mins/100/"Gentle stir setting" /"Counter-clockwise operation" .
Butter Chicken Sauce
Accessories you need
Available from https://www.spicecraft.com.au/.
Authentic, exquisitely sourced ingredients. NO ADDITIVES OR PRESERVATIVES.
Kit also includes ingredients to make poppadums, raita, Indian pickles and roti breads.
Option to add Paneer or Tofu instead of chicken and make it vegetarian.
Perfect for an Indian-themed get-together.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken