- 20 grams Ghee
- 1 onion, skin removed, cut in half
- 20 grams fresh ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 30 grams Coriander stalk
- 20 grams Spiced Up spice mix- mild
- 400 grams tomato, chopped tinned
- 1kg boneless skinless chicken thigh, cut into 3cm pieces
- 400 grams potatoes, cut into 2-3 cm pieces
- 1 teaspoons Vegetable stock paste
- 100 grams coconut cream, canned
- 50 grams Fresh Baby Spinach
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion, garlic, ginger, coriander stalk into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5.
Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add ghee and cook 3 min/Varoma/speed 2,
Add Spiced Up spice mix, and cook 3 min/Varoma/speed 1
Add tin tomato, stock and cook 3min/varoma/speed 1
Add chicken thigh & potatoes and cook 12min/100deg/speed soft
Add coconut cream & cook 5min/120deg/speed soft.
Extend cooking time by 2-5 minutes if neccessary or until potatoes are soft.
Add spinach leaves to Thermoserver pour curry on top.
Purchase Spiced Up spice mix here!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce
- Marinated goats cheese
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)