- 20 grams Ghee
- 1 onion, skin removed, cut in half
- 20 grams fresh ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 30 grams Coriander stalk
- 20 grams Spiced Up spice mix- mild
- 400 grams tomato, chopped tinned
- 1kg boneless skinless chicken thigh, cut into 3cm pieces
- 400 grams potatoes, cut into 2-3 cm pieces
- 1 teaspoons Vegetable stock paste
- 100 grams coconut cream, canned
- 50 grams Fresh Baby Spinach
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onion, garlic, ginger, coriander stalk into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 5.
Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add ghee and cook 3 min/Varoma/speed 2,
Add Spiced Up spice mix, and cook 3 min/Varoma/speed 1
Add tin tomato, stock and cook 3min/varoma/speed 1
Add chicken thigh & potatoes and cook 12min/100deg/speed soft
Add coconut cream & cook 5min/120deg/speed soft.
Extend cooking time by 2-5 minutes if neccessary or until potatoes are soft.
Add spinach leaves to Thermoserver pour curry on top.
Accessories you need
Purchase Spiced Up spice mix here!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip