- 1 l water
- 4 thick slices gin, ger (1 cm thick)
- 75 g scotch whiskey
- 800-900 g chicken breast, in large cubes
- 6 cloves garlic
- 4 spring onions, /shallots
- 45 g gin, ger, peeled
- 50 g dark soy sauce
- 20 g rice wine vinegar
- 20 g piece palm sugar
- 10 g Asian chilli oil
- 10 g sesame oil
- Handful fresh coriander leaves
Recipe is created for
water, ginger slices and whiskey into TM bowl. Place chicken into basket and
insert into TM bowl. Poach chicken for 20
minutes at 100ºC on speed 2.
chicken and set aside.
all dressing ingredients except coriander into clean, dry TM bowl and blend for
20 seconds on speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
chicken to TM bowl and shred for 2-3
seconds on Reverse + speed 4.
through coriander and serve at room temperature.
a complete meal, serve with steamed rice and stir fried vegetables.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Our favourite Curried Sausages
- POT STICKERS (PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS)
- Satay Chicken
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Satay Recipe
- Beef Rotolo
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats