- 1 l water
- 4 thick slices gin, ger (1 cm thick)
- 75 g scotch whiskey
- 800-900 g chicken breast, in large cubes
- 6 cloves garlic
- 4 spring onions, /shallots
- 45 g gin, ger, peeled
- 50 g dark soy sauce
- 20 g rice wine vinegar
- 20 g piece palm sugar
- 10 g Asian chilli oil
- 10 g sesame oil
- Handful fresh coriander leaves
8Recipe is created for
water, ginger slices and whiskey into TM bowl. Place chicken into basket and
insert into TM bowl. Poach chicken for 20
minutes at 100ºC on speed 2.
chicken and set aside.
all dressing ingredients except coriander into clean, dry TM bowl and blend for
20 seconds on speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
chicken to TM bowl and shred for 2-3
seconds on Reverse + speed 4.
through coriander and serve at room temperature.
a complete meal, serve with steamed rice and stir fried vegetables.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Pomegranate Juice
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Cashew oat drink
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice