- 1 l water
- 4 thick slices gin, ger (1 cm thick)
- 75 g scotch whiskey
- 800-900 g chicken breast, in large cubes
- 6 cloves garlic
- 4 spring onions, /shallots
- 45 g gin, ger, peeled
- 50 gdark soy sauce
- 20 g rice wine vinegar
- 20 gpiece palm sugar
- 10 gAsian chilli oil
- 10 g sesame oil
- Handful fresh coriander leaves
Recipe is created for
water, ginger slices and whiskey into TM bowl. Place chicken into basket and
insert into TM bowl. Poach chicken for 20
minutes at 100ºC on speed 2.
chicken and set aside.
all dressing ingredients except coriander into clean, dry TM bowl and blend for
20 seconds on speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
chicken to TM bowl and shred for 2-3
seconds on "Counter-clockwise operation" Reverse + speed 4.
through coriander and serve at room temperature.
a complete meal, serve with steamed rice and stir fried vegetables.
Other users also liked...
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy