- 400 grams chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 200 grams spanish chorizo, cut into slices
- 2 tins diced tomatoes
- 100 grams white wine
- 1 small onion, cut into quarters
- 2 clove clove garlic
- 1 red chilli, optional
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Half teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 tin chickpeas
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic 2-3 secs speed 10,
Add onion 5 secs speed 5,scrape down sides
Add oil & saute 3 mins 100 degrees
Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in fry pan & brown edges of chopped chorizo to bring out flavour, pour chorizo & cooked oil into TM bowl
Add , wine, paprika, cayenne pepper, cook 5 mins 100 deg Reverse Speed 1
Add chicken, tomatoes,salt & pepper to taste, cook 7 min , 100 degrees, Reverse Soft Speed
Add chopped capsicum, chickpeas & large handful of chopped coriander, cook 5 mins, 100 degrees , Reverse Soft Speed
Serve with steamed rice or pasta and garnish to taste with some chopped coriander.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Portuguese Chicken
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Variation Chicken Laksa