- 15 grams Olive Oil.
- 600 gram chicken breast
- 1 onion
- 1 can 400 Coconut Milk or cream
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 2 tablespoon YIAH Sri lankan coconut spice blend
- 1 Red Capiscum
- green beans
- snow peas
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put onion into bowl and chop on Speed 7 for 5 seconds.
2. Scrape down sides and add oil saute for 2 min, varoma temp, speed 2
3. Add tin of coconut milk/cream, vege stock and YIAH Sri Lankan Coconut Spice Blend and Cook 4 minutes, varoma temp, speed 1
4. Add thinly sliced chicken and cook 8 minutes, varoma temp, reverse, speed 1
5. Thinly sliced Capsicum, Beans and Snow Peas cook 2 minutes, varoma temp, reverse, speed 1
Sri Lankan Coconut Curry
Accessories you need
Serve with rice or additional veg.
You can use whatever veg you like.
I find 2 tbsps is a good amount of Spice Blend but taste to see what suits, can always add more or less depending on taste/heat preferences.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Vegan Moussaka
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)