- 1 litre water
- 2-3 tablespoons TM vege stock concentrate
- 250 grams white rice
- 2 carrots, peeled into tagliatelle
- 1 zucchini, peeled into tagliatelle
- 500-600 grams chicken tenderloins
- Fresh herbs
- 3 tablespoons crème fraiche
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 50-100 grams cornflour
Recipe is created for
1. Weigh 1000g water into TM bowl.
2. Add 2-3 tbs TM vege stock concentrate.
3. Insert TM steaming basket and weigh 250g rice.
4. Either rinse under tap rice until water runs clear, or "Closed lid" /Turbo for 5 seconds.
5. Place chicken tenderloins on Varoma tray and sprinkle with fresh herbs of your choice.
6. Replace TM lid and place Varoma dish with tray (and lid) into position on top.
7. Cook for 17-20 minutes/Varoma/speed 2.
8. After cooking time has elapsed, add tagliatelle vegetables into the Varoma dish (keep chicken on in the tray).
9. Cook for a further 5 minutes/Varoma/ speed 2 or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are cooked to your liking.
10. Remove Varoma tray and set aside.
11. Remove TM steaming basket and set aside.
12. Leave just enough of the remaining liquid to cover the blades - pour out the rest.
13. Add creme fraiche, dijon mustard and 50g cornflour and mix 20 seconds/speed 5.
14. Check consistency, add remaining cornflour if necessary and mix again 20 seconds/speed 5 or until mixed together.
15. Serve chicken and vegetables on a bed of rice, drizzled with the veloute sauce.
Accessories you need
Use chicken breast cut into 'tenderloins' to save $$.
Adjust the amount of rice and/or chicken to suit how many people you are cooking for.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs Gluten Free Dairy Free
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6