- 8 cloves garlic
- 2 cm piece of ginger
- 130 grams hoisin sauce
- 90 grams brown sugar
- 130 grams oyster sauce
- 250 grams water
- 2 kgs Pork Spare Ribe
Cut the root off of the Garlic and place into the TM bowl. Process for 4 seconds / / Speed 4 to knock the skins off the garlic.
Remove the skins and leave the garlic in the bowl.
Add the ginger and chop 3 seconds / speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add Hoisin Sauce, Brown Sugar, Oyster Sauce and Water. Blend for 20 seconds / Speed 5.
Put Spare Ribs into a large baking dish and pour over the Marinade. Cover with Aluminium Foil
Cook for 1 hour 15 minutes.
Remove the Aluminium Foil and cook for a further 25 minutes.
Increase the heat to 200˚C and cook for a further 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 180˚C
Adapted from Donna Hays Sticky Pork Spare Ribs to the TM
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Slow Cooker Mango Coconut Curry
- Lemon Coconut Balls
- GF DF Chocolate Beetroot Cake
- Jaffa Cheesecake
- Creamy Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Hidden Veggie Meatball and Risoni
- Greek Marinated Chicken Drumsticks
- Simple Mini Date Loaf
- Blackberry and Apple Jam
- Chicken and Mushroom Family Pie
- Sticky Prune Cake
- Hawaiian Chicken