- 350g Pork fillets with a bit of fats, Diced
- 10g ginger, peeled
- 2tsp sugar
- 2tsp salt
- 20g Corn Flour
- 15g Dried Mushroom, soaked
- 200g Prawn, peeled, deveined
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2tsp ground white pepper
- 30g water
- some carrot, finely chopped for garnish
- wonton wrapper
- 800g water, for steaming
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place ginger in the bowl, 4sec, speed 6.
2. Add pork, mushroom and prawns, 35sec, speed 5.
3. Add sugar, sesame oil, salt, pepper, corn flour and water, 1min, speed 2.5
4. Oil Varoma dish and tray
5. Divide mixture, put a heap teaspoon onto the wonton wrapper, without sealing the top, gently push together into small purse shapes. Top with chopped carrots.
6.Place water in the bowl, lay the sui mai in the oiled varoma tray (or lay with wet baking paper) & dish to steam, 20mins, Varoma, speed 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.