- 350g Pork fillets with a bit of fats, Diced
- 10g ginger, peeled
- 2tsp sugar
- 2tsp salt
- 20g Corn Flour
- 15g Dried Mushroom, soaked
- 200g Prawn, peeled, deveined
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2tsp ground white pepper
- 30g water
- some carrot, finely chopped for garnish
- wonton wrapper
- 800g water, for steaming
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place ginger in the bowl, 4sec, speed 6.
2. Add pork, mushroom and prawns, 35sec, speed 5.
3. Add sugar, sesame oil, salt, pepper, corn flour and water, 1min, speed 2.5
4. Oil Varoma dish and tray
5. Divide mixture, put a heap teaspoon onto the wonton wrapper, without sealing the top, gently push together into small purse shapes. Top with chopped carrots.
6.Place water in the bowl, lay the sui mai in the oiled varoma tray (or lay with wet baking paper) & dish to steam, 20mins, Varoma, speed 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Trish's Slice - Caramel Oat Slice
- Apple and sage sauce
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Caitys chutney
- Caramelised onion jam
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls