- 1 Small brown onion
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley
- 3 sprigs fresh dill
- 75 grams breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 100 grams Milk
- 500 grams pork & beef mince
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- black pepper, to taste
- juice of half a lemon
- 500 grams liquid beef stock
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 60 grams cream
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Finely chop onion, parsley and dill, 7 seconds, Speed 5.
Scrape down bowl and chop for a further 5 seconds, Speed 5 if necessary.
Add breadcrumbs, egg, milk, meat, spices and pepper to taste. Mix 30 seconds, Speed 4.
Roll into balls approx golf ball size and place in both Varoma tray and Varoma, spreading evenly.
Wash and dry bowl.
Add all sauce ingredients into the bowl. Place varoma in place and cook for 20 minutes, Varoma Temp, Speed 4.
Once meatballs are cooked, serve with mashed potato and steamed vegies, pouring some extra sauce over the top.
Accessories you need
(Optional) Serve with cranberry sauce.
This recipe orginially had 200g less beef stock but thermomix asked for an extra 200g liquid to be added to the sauce as per their requirements. Sauce may be runnier now...be warned.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Coconut Bounty Brownie (Adapted from New Idea Magazine)
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Easy Passionfruit Curd (Lower Carb)
- Chocolate raspberry muffins
- Gussie's Biscuits
- Banana & Raspberry Cake
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free