- 1 onions, 1/2 chop
- 20g extra virgin olive oil
- 1.2 lamb rump steak, cut into 3cm
- 400g water
- 1tab ground turmeric
- 1 tab curry powder, Any kind
- 1tab plum jam
- 400g tin tomatoes
- 200g pitted dates
- 1 apple, cut into 1/4
- 2.5 tab cornflour
Large casserole dish out ( serves 6 or more) Preheat oven.
Have lamb diced to 3cm. place in bottom of casserole dish.
Onion cut in 1/2 in thermomix bow 5sec/speed 7. sautee with olive oil 3mins/varoma/1.5 ( mc off). Add dates & apple 3sec/speed 7 & repeat this.
Add curry powd plus turmeric & water, & jam to bowl 1 min/100/reverse speed 2
Add tomatoes & make a paste with cornfour adding to bowl & mix with spatula.
Empty into casserole dish, onto of lamb.
Place in oven 1 hour 165 temp.
* if you want to put 1 cup of dessicated coconut into curry, add when adding tomatoes. or ontop when finished!
You can do less lamb & use the thermomix to cook this if want to:
step when adding tomatoes
20mins/100/ reverse soft spoon ( simmering basket on top)Check using your spatula & stir contents
If needed repeat this step until cooked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry