- 140 g tomato paste
- 100 g Greek style yoghurt
- 3 teaspoons garam marsala
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder, (optional)
- 10g g garlic pulp
- 100 g Sharwoods Mango Chutney
- 5 g salt
- 1/4 teaspoon raw sugar
- 675 g Chicken thigh fillets, cut into large chunks
- 100 g water
- 1 chilli, deseeded and diced
- 70 g cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place tomato paste, yoghurt, garam marsala, chilli powder (optional), garlic, mango chutney, salt and sugar into bowl and blend 10sec/speed 4
Scrape sides of bowl. Cook 4mins/90 degrees/speed 2
Add chicken and stir until well coated 10sec//speed 1
Using MC add 100g water and cook 8-10mins/100 degrees//
Add fresh chili, cream, coriander and cook 4mins/90 degrees//
Garnish with extra coriander. Serve with rice and pappadums.
Suitable for TM31 & TM5 users.
Use coconut milk in place of cream for dairy free and lactose free option.
Use capsicum diced in large pieces in place of fresh chili if you don't like it hot or for extra colour, flavour and/or bulk. You will need to reduce chicken cooking time and increase capsicum cooking time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce