- 500 grams pork mince
- 1 level tablespoon Penut oil
- 10 grams Peeled garlic, 2-3 cloves
- 10 grams ginger
- 1/2 level teaspoon szechuan peppercorns
- 1/4 level teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 1.5 level tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 level tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 level tablespoon soy sauce, For dressing
- 1 level teaspoon sesame oil, For dressing
- 250 grams rice
- 900 grams water, For steaming
- 1-2 Thinly sliced carrots
- 1 Thinly sliced brown onion
- 1 Big handful green beans
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
place pepper into bowl and turbo 1sec 2-3 times to lightly crush.
add chilli, garlic and ginger 2sec spd 9, scrape bowl and repeat.
Without washing the bowl add 900g water and 250g rice into the simmer basket, rinse rice well and place basket into bowl.
15min, varoma, spd 4.
- while rice is cooking heat a little peanut oil into a wok or fry pan and add garlic, ginger, pepper and chilli mixture, fry it off until fragrant (aprox 1-2mins). Now add mince, break up the mince as it cooks. Add the soy sauce and the oyster sauce (not dressing sauce) and 1tsp coconut or brown sugar and continue cooking aprox 5-10 minutes until cooked through, transfer to a thermoserver.
- once rice finishes add varoma with sliced carrot, beans and onion, cook 10mins, varoma, spd 4.
- once veggies and rice are done mix veggies through pork and add remaining soy sauce and sesame oil a little at a time until seasoned to your preference. Serve with the rice.
Here we go!
Im yet to try cooking the mince in the varoma, but could be achieved. Please let me know if you try!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ginger crunch
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Jaffa Truffles
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Fresh tomato tart
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake