- 1/3 cup raw rice
- 3 slices multigrain bread
- 83 grams skim milk
- 71 grams carrot, roughly chopped
- 67 grams zucchini, roughly chopped
- 67 grams Capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion, halved
- 500 grams lean mince
- 30 grams oyster sauce, = 2 Tablespoons
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed dry herbs
- 1 sachet Creamy mushroom soup, Garden Harvest, Continental
- 2 teaspoons vegetable stock powder
- pepper to taste
- cooking spray
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180°c
1. Cook rice in microwave proof dish, with 1/2 cup water, 10 minutes.
2. Place bread, carrot, zucchini, capsicum, garlic and onion in TM bowl. Place lid with MC on 5 seconds/speed 4. Scrap down sides.
3. Add cooked rice, milk, oyster sauce, mince, eggs, herbs, soup, stock and pepper to TM bowl. Place lid with MC on 20 seconds/speed 5.
4. Coat large loaf tin with cooking spray, press mixture into tin, flatten top.
5. Bake 60 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties