- 1/3 cup raw rice
- 3 slices multigrain bread
- 83 grams skim milk
- 71 grams carrot, roughly chopped
- 67 grams zucchini, roughly chopped
- 67 grams Capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion, halved
- 500 grams lean mince
- 30 grams oyster sauce, = 2 Tablespoons
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed dry herbs
- 1 sachet Creamy mushroom soup, Garden Harvest, Continental
- 2 teaspoons vegetable stock powder
- pepper to taste
- cooking spray
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180°c
1. Cook rice in microwave proof dish, with 1/2 cup water, 10 minutes.
2. Place bread, carrot, zucchini, capsicum, garlic and onion in TM bowl. Place lid with MC on 5 seconds/speed 4. Scrap down sides.
3. Add cooked rice, milk, oyster sauce, mince, eggs, herbs, soup, stock and pepper to TM bowl. Place lid with MC on 20 seconds/speed 5.
4. Coat large loaf tin with cooking spray, press mixture into tin, flatten top.
5. Bake 60 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- cron milk
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup