- 650 g chicken breast or thigh, cut into 4cm cubes
- 1 stalk lemongrass, roughly chopped (white part only)
- 10 g galangal
- 100 g big green chillis, add 4 to 5 green birds eye chillis for extra spiciness
- 3 cloves garlic
- 25 g eschalots
- 4 Kaffir lime leaves
- handful of thai or sweet basil
- 200 g coconut cream
- 300 g water
- 1 tbsp veggie stock
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 200 g vegetables - bite size pieces, (e.g. baby corn, baby eggplant, carrot, snow peas, red capsicum)
- handful of coriander, to serve
8Recipe is created for
1) Put lemongrass, galangal, chillies, garlic, shallots, lime leaves and basil into TM bowl.
2) Chop at speed 8 for 10 to 20secs.
3) Add 15gm oil and cook at Varoma temperature for 5mins. speed 1
4) Add coconut cream and blend at speed 7 for 30 sec. Scrape down bowl.
5) Add water, veggie stock and veggies and cook at Varoma temperature, speed 1, reversed blade for 6mins. If sauce bubble up too much, turn temperature down to 100 deg.
6) Add chicken, fish sauce and sugar and cook at 100 deg. Speed 1, reversed blade for 8- 10 minutes.
7) Transfer curry to serving dish and garnish with a sprig of basil
Note: If using capiscum, snow peas , add 3 minutes before cooking time finishes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Beef Chili with Canadian twist
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters