- Thai Green Curry Paste
- fish sauce
- coconut milk
- skinless chicken thigh
- Lime leaves
- thai basil
The first step to cook this Thai Chicken curry recipe is to sweep the thick, greasy part of the coconut milk into a warm wok. Cook it gradually, mixing constantly, until it begins to bubble and sizzle and just starts to split.
Include the Orient Asian Thai green curry paste and cook for 3-4 minutes until the paste begins to give off the genuine smell of South-east Asia.
Include the chicken and mix well, covering it all in the paste. Include the remainder of the coconut milk, lime leaves, lemongrass, galangal, palm sugar and half of the fish sauce. Let the sauce bubble for around 10 minutes, until the oil in the coconut milk begins to come through to the surface and the chicken is cooked.
Include the pea aubergines and the remainder of the fish sauce and cook for 5 mins more. Add sprigs of the Thai basil and present with some jasmine rice.
Explore more such delicious recipes with our products like Gado Gado Salad Recipe, Malaysian Noodles Recipe , Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe, Chicken Satay Recipe on OrientAsian's Asian Food Recipes page.[color=#222222; font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size= 17px]Read on their blog [/color][/size][color=#444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial; font-size: 13px] find out how you can spice up your boring and ordinary lunch hour with delectable [/color]curry recipe[color=#444444; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial; font-size: 13px]. [/color]
Make Spicy Thai Curry
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby
- Thai Chicken or Fish Patties
- Slow Cooked Silverside/Corned Beef
- Baked lemon & chicken rissoto
- Yummo meatballs & sauce - oven cooked
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Feijoa, Ginger and Vanilla Jam
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Rima's Petitfour
- Rima's Maamoul
- No bake mars bar cheesecake
- Super Soft Sandwich Bread