- 6 green shallots
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, roots removed
- 2 tsp Fresh Lemongrass
- 500 grams skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 400 grams reduced-fact coconut milk
- 1 Chicken Stock Cube
- 1 tbsp Thai Green Curry Paste
- 6 tsp fish sauce
- 4 bunches couliflower
- 4 bunches broccoli
- 1 Carrott, thinly sliced
- 1 brown rice, (use ™ measuring cup to measure)
- 600 grams water
Add shallots, garlic, ginger, coriander, lemongrass to . Chop speed 7 for 2 seconds. veroma for 2 minutes. Add chicken, coconut milk, stock, curry paste and fish sauce. Cook for 20 minutes .
Add 600ml of water to the . Add cup of brown rice to the basket and place in bowl. Cook for 20 minutes, veroma setting .
When cooked, place in small thermo server to keep warm.
Cut mixed vegetables, coulilower (small flowers), broccoli (small flowers), carrots (thinly sliced) to veroma. Place on top of bowl when 15 minutes remaining on the time.
Accessories you need
If counting weight watchers pro-points, this dish has 6 pro-points per serve (without the brown rice).
If serving with rice, allow another 25 minutes to the cooking time, cook rice first and keep warm in thermoserver.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- The BEST Dumplings
- Samoan Chop Sui
- Hamburger Patties
- Beef, Veg and Mushroom Pie
- Rima’s Fasoulyeh with meat
- Hainanese Chicken and Rice-cheats version(this is a one pot wonder)
- Rima's Lebanese Mushroom and mince with rice
- Rolled oats rissoles
- Korean Short Rib Tacos with Carrot & Red Onion Slaw