- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion
- 600 grams chicken breast
- 100 grams broccoli
- 200 grams coconut cream
- 4 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1/2 lime (juice only)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon veggie stock
- 200 grams Udon noodles or spaghetti pasta
- 1 large carrotts
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped green chilli, (optional)
Recipe is created for
- Chop garlic and onion 3 sec/speed 7
Add oil. Saute 3 min/100 deg/speed 1
Add chicken. Cook 3 min/100 deg/"Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
Use a peeler to cut long paper thin slices of carrott and zucchini
Add all ingredients except broccoli, carrot and zucchini. Cook 10 min/100 deg/"Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
Add broccoli, carrot and zucchini. Cook for a further 10 min/100 deg/"Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
Serve with udon noodles, spaghetti pasta or side of your choice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Savoury Bites
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce