THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 g turkey mince
- 1 cup grated zucchini, (shredded and liquid squeezed out)
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/4 onion
- 5 leaves fresh basil
- 1 cm Cube of Ginger
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon red curry paste
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 1/2 Cups Coconut Milk
- 3 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 1/2 tablespoon kaffir lime leaves in jar or 5-6 fresh lime leaves, (optional) (If you don&amp;#039;t like it too strong with the flavor then don&amp;#039;t put the full quantity)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180C and prepare a lined baking tray.
2. Place basil, onions, ginger and garlic into bowl and chop on speed 7 for 3 secs. Scrape sides of bowl.
3. Add all other ingredients and mix on Reverse, spd 3.5 for 10 secs. Repeate if needed a further mix.
4. Scoop out out a tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball. Continue until all done and place tray into oven. Bake for 15 mins, then flip them over for another 15 mins or until golden.
1. Place all ingredients into bowl and cook on spd 1.5 for 10 mins on 90C.
2. Blitz on speed 9 for 30 secs and serve.
3. Adjust to your taste.
* The dish can be enjoyed with added vegetables, rice, quinoa or preferred accompaniment.
*This recipe has been altered from the original recipe: //ifoodreal.com/30-minute-clean-thai-turkey-zucchini-meatballs/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip