THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 20 grams unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams Smoked Salmon, cut into thin strips
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper, cracked
- fresh chives, to serve
- olive oil spray
- Baking paper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add Butter to the bowl and melt for 1min/90degrees/sp2.
While the butter is melting in the bowl, prepare your Varoma Tray.
2.Either spray your Stainless Steel Varoma Tray with Olive Oil or line your Varoma Tray with damp Baking Paper with Olive Oil Spray.
3. Add Eggs, season to taste with Salt and Pepper and mix for 5secs/Sp5.
4. Pour contents onto Varoma Tray ( Oiled Baking Paper or Stainless Steel Tray).
5. Fill the Thermomix bowl (without washing) with 500g of water.
6. Place lid on the bowl and put Varoma and Tray into position on top of the lid.
7. Press your scales and weigh onto the egg mixtre 50g of the Smoked Salmon.
8. Put lid on your Varoma
9. Cook for 10mins/Varoma/sp2.
10. While it is cooking away, cut your chives up to the desired size ready to garnish on top of your omelette.
If you don't have a Stainless Steel Varoma Tray, then use Baking Paper to line your Varoma Tray.
Place the paper after measuring under running tap and scrunch up into a ball. Wring out the excess water and place on the Varoma tray allowing the steam to come through the side vents of the Varoma Tray.
** This recipe is suitable for the TM21, TM31 , TM5 and TM6 Thermomix models
** This recipe was converted from the fast 800 recipe book page 36 Smoked Salmon Omelette.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- The Fast 800 Pear & Cinnamon Porridge converted by Thermo-lish
- Kumera (Sweet Potato) and Bacon Soup
- Chickpea, Peanut Butter and Sultana Biscuits
- Salmon Pate
- Thermo-lish Caramelised Onions
- Thermo-lish Chicken & Vegetable Casserole