- 1 tblsp fennel seeds
- 1 tblsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Peppercorns
- 1 or 2 dried chilli/s (deseeded or not)
- 2 cm fresh, peeled ginger
- 1 ½ red onions (peeled & quartered)
- 2 cloves garlic, (peeled)
- 40 g Butter
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 Roma tomatoes, (rough chopped)
- ½ red capsicum (rough chopped)
- 150 g cashew nuts
- 300 g coconut milk
- 500 g chicken, thigh meat (cubed 1-2 cm pieces)
- 1 tsp garam masala, (page 20 Everyday Cookbook)
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- ½ tsp sea salt
8Recipe is created for
the TM bowl, dry toast fennel, cumin, peppercorns and chilli at 100C for 2
minutes on speed 1.
minutes on speed 8. Set mixture aside.
the TM bowl add the ginger, garlic, onions and chop for 5 seconds
on speed 7.
butter and olive oil. Saute at 100C for 2 minutes on speed 1 (Lid off)
tomatoes, capsicum and cashew nuts. Pulverise for 1 minute on speed 10.
- Add remaining ingredients
(including the spice mix). Cook at 100C for 20-25 minutes on . (Lid on).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Portuguese Chicken
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)
- Variation Chicken Laksa