- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 carrots
- 30 g oil
- 500 g minced meat, Half beef, half pork
- 400 g chopped tomato, canned
- 30 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cube vegetable stock
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- 50 g Butter
- 80 g flour
- 600 g Milk
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 150 g cheese, Mix of Tasty & Parmesan
- Fresh lasagna sheets
Grate cheese 10 sec / Spd 8 & set aside.
Bake In the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Lasagne is done when a toothpick easily pierces through the layers and the cheese is nicely browned. Let rest for at least 20 min before cutting and serving. Enjoy!!
I used a cube of beef stock, but it would easily work with TM stock paste, though may require some experimenting to see how much.
Use a slotted spoon to scoop the meat sauce into the baking dish to prevent the lasagne being too saucy!
There is no heat in this recipe, so it's perfect for kids too, but if you're like me and like a little bite, this is extra yummy with some Tabasco sprinkled over
The original of this recipe is on the German RC. I translated and adjusted for this RC. Original recipe link is //www.rezeptwelt.de/node/159765.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Steamed chicken quinoa vegetable soup
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken (keto friendly)
- Kristy’s chicken parmy sauce
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Keto Condensed Milk
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)