- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 carrots
- 30 g oil
- 500 g minced meat, Half beef, half pork
- 400 g chopped tomato, canned
- 30 g tomato paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cube vegetable stock
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp oregano, dried
- 50 g Butter
- 80 g flour
- 600 g Milk
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 150 g cheese, Mix of Tasty & Parmesan
- Fresh lasagna sheets
Grate cheese 10 sec / Spd 8 & set aside.
- / .Add tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, stock cube, sugar & oregano and cook 12 min / 100° / / Spd 1-2.Pour into Thermoserver/bowl (doesn't need to stay warm) & rinse out Thermo bowl.
Bake In the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Lasagne is done when a toothpick easily pierces through the layers and the cheese is nicely browned. Let rest for at least 20 min before cutting and serving. Enjoy!!
Accessories you need
I used a cube of beef stock, but it would easily work with TM stock paste, though may require some experimenting to see how much.
Use a slotted spoon to scoop the meat sauce into the baking dish to prevent the lasagne being too saucy!
There is no heat in this recipe, so it's perfect for kids too, but if you're like me and like a little bite, this is extra yummy with some Tabasco sprinkled over
The original of this recipe is on the German RC. I translated and adjusted for this RC. Original recipe link is //www.rezeptwelt.de/node/159765.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Sous Vide Wagyu Striploin
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Maple Syrup Orange Silver Side
- Curried Sausages
- Rima’s Chefitup Maryam Mounajed’s Lamb Shank Mansef
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry