- 1 onion
- 2 Rashers of Bacon
- 20 grams olive oil
- 200 grams sliced mushrooms
- 80 grams Butter
- 50 grams plain flour
- 1 Cup of liquid chicken stock
- salt & pepper
- 500 grams Cooked Chicken (shredded)
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry
Recipe is created for
Place onion & bacon in TM bowl, chop speed 4, 4 secs.
Add 20g olive oil, 2mins, 100deg, speed 2.
Add mushrooms, 3mins, 100deg, speed 2.
Set aside Into another bowl.
Dont wash the TM bowl. Add butter, plain flour & chicken stock. 2mins, 100deg, speed 3.
Add chicken, bacon & onion mixture, salt & pepper to taste. 30sec, reverse, speed 2.
Pour into Pie dish & top with pastry.
Bake in oven, 200deg, 20 mins.
To shred cooked chicken, place chicken into TM bowl, 4sec, reverse, speed 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermonat's apple crumble
- Thermonat's butterscotch scones
- Mum's pasties
- Thermonat's Hot Cross Scones
- Thermonats cheats chicken & sweet corn soup
- Lemon chilli garlic prawn pasta
- Chicken wonton soup
- Thermonat's choc coated soft Russian toffee
- Thermonat's spring rolls
- Thermonat's Quince Paste
- Thermonat's Cranberry Sauce
- Seafood cocktail sauce
- Fresh Cucumbers and Reap Tomatoes Salad
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Honey mustard chicken
- Japanese Wasabi Egg Salad
- Japanese Wasabi Potato Salad
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits