- 150 g carrots, cut into chunks
- 150 g onions, halved
- 1 cloves garlic
- 150 g Celery, cut into chunks, including leaves
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 350 g chicken breast, diced into approx. 1.5cm cubes
- 1/2 tbsp chicken stock paste
- 750 g water
- 60 g white wine
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 150 g Dried Macaroni Pasta
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Main course Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Creative Easy Low budget Natural Birthday Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Cooking Children food Egg free Lactose free Non-dairy Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Cooking for single person Cooking for students Dinner Lunch Meat dish Pasta dish
Place carrot into the mixing bowl and grate 3 sec sp5.
Scrape carrot into a bowl and set aside.
Add onion, garlic & celery to bowl and chop 5 secs sp 5.
Scrape down sides of bowl and chop for a further 5 secs sp 5.
Add oil, secure lid into position and place simmering basket onto lid instead of MC.
Sauté at 120o for 5 mins sp 1.
Add dried thyme & diced chicken to mixing bowl.
Sauté at 120 o for 5 mins rev sp 1, using simmer basket instead of MC.
Scrape bottom of bowl with spatula.
Add reserved grated carrot, stock, water, wine & black pepper.
Secure lid into position and cook at 105 o for 20 mins , using simmer basket instead of MC.
Add macaroni and cook at 105 o for a further 10 mins .
Pour into Thermoserver and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with bread rolls.
You can use vegetable stock paste if you don’t have chicken stock.
Any small sized pasta instead of macaroni works well e.g. broken up angel hair pasta. You just need to watch that it doesn’t break up too much during cooking.
Thighs can be used in place of chicken breast if preferred.
Fresh thyme can be used in place of dried if available.
For a thinner consistency, reduce the amount of pasta to 100g.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- Creamy Fettuccini with Tuna
- Chicken, Tomato and Barley Soup
- Chocolate Cake
- Peanut Butter Gems
- Jersey Caramel Cheesecake
- Creamy Risoni Bake
- Cream of Cauliflower Soup with Parmesan
- Banana, Pineapple and Macadamia Cake
- Smoked Salmon Fettucinni
- Macaroni Cheese Bake
- Chocolate Custard Mousse
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Fatet chicken shawerma