- 1 onion, halved or quartered
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded &amp; quartered
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 600 g Beef mince
- 420 g can Kidney Beans, drained
- 400 g can Diced Tomatoes
- 420 g can Baked Beans in Ham
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp coriander leaf, dried
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder, more if you want it hotter
Recipe is created for
1. Place onion, capsicum and garlic in and chop 3 sec/Sp 4. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary.
2. Add olive oil and saute for 2 min/100 deg// with MC in place.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 35 - 40 min/100 deg//. Revove MC and place basket on top to stop splattering out.
4. Put in Thermoserver and allow to sit while you prepare rice or nacho chips. Serve in bowls garnished with grated cheese, sour cream and what ever toppings you desire.
Chilli Con Carne
You could also serve the Chilli on a baked potato, yummy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken