THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 onion
- 500 grams turkey mince
- 1 teaspoons garlic power
- 250 grams ricotta, full fat with liquid squeezed out
- 1 egg
- Mozzarella Cheese, 1/2 cup
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley or coriander, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 onion, Halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 600 grams tomatoes, Chopped roughly
- 1 Capsicum, Chopped roughly
- 150 grams Broccoli and Zucchini, Combined
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley or coriander, Chopped roughly
- 1/2 tablespoons vegetable stock concentrate
- 80 grams sour cream
- 1 teaspoons raw sugar
- 70 grams Parmesan or Cheddar cheese, Roughly chopped
- 2 portions baby spinach
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion and garlic into TM bowl, and chop 3 sec/Sp 5, then scrape down sides
2. Add oil and saute 2 min/Varoma Temp/ Sp 1
3. Add remaining ingredients except sheets, mix 30 secs Speed (you may need to scrap down sides and mix with spatular half way through)
4. Spoon mixture onto cut lasagne sheet and roll into a tube
5. Place onto greased Varoma dish and tray, leaving a small space.
6. Clean TM bowl
1. Place parmesan or cheddar cheese in TM bowl, grate 10 sec/Sp 10. Set aside
2. Place onion and garlic in TM bowl, chop 3 secs/ Sp 5
3. Add remaining sauce ingredients, chop 8 secs / Sp 5
4. Place Varoma into position and cook 30 min/Varoma//Sp 1
5. If you want a finer sauce, mix 15 secs/Sp 4-5
Serve cannelloni with sauce, cheese and a side of baby spinach.
Making Cannelloni mixture
Making sauce and cooking Cannelloni
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto