- 500 g turkey mince
- 1/2 teaspoons Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoons Garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoons Onion powder
- 1 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/3 teaspoons tumeric
- 1/4 teaspoons sage, dried
- to taste ground black pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add herbs and spices to TM Bowl
- Add mince and turbo 1 sec. Scrape down sides and repeat until mixture is well combined
- Form into patties by dividing the mixture in half, then in half again, and all portions in half one last time (giving you 8 small patties).
- with 1/2 Tbsp of your choice of cooking fat/oil over medium heat in a fry pan. Fry the patties about 4-5 minutes on each side, until fully cooked (may take 10 minutes, or longer, depending on the thickness.)
- Serve alongside your favorite breakfast dishes!
If you are following an AIP diet, exclude the pepper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- Choc Mint Hummus
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Creamy Raw Pasta - Vegan Friendly
- Garlic Creamed Corn Dip
- Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Milo Custard (Runny)
- Carly's Nutella Obsession Slice
- Veggie Coconut Soup
- Banana & Date Loaf (Gluten Free)
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Oat and Date Bites
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Morning Bullet
- Donna Hays Raspberry sweet bread wreath
- Delicious Healthy Banana Muffins
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Krispy Kreme Style Vegan Doughnuts
- Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Zucchini Donuts