- 60 g wholemeal bread (approx. 2 slices), roughly torn
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm), leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh sage, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 90 g brown onion, cut into pieces
- 500 g turkey mince
- 1 egg
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp sea salt, plus extra for seasoning
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper, plus extra for seasoning
- oil for frying
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place bread, rosemary, sage, thyme and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
- Add reserved bread and herb mixture, turkey mince, egg, salt and pepper and mix 3-4 sec/speed 5 or until just combined. With damp hands, shape mixture into 8 flat patties, then transfer onto a plate, cover and set aside.
- Place a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat and add oil. Cook patties until cooked through and golden brown on either side (approx. 3-4 minutes each side) or until cooked to your liking. Season to taste and serve immediately.
Serve patties in a bread roll to make a burger or with a side salad.
To mince your own meat: cut 500 g turkey meat into pieces (2-3 cm) and place in a single layer in the freezer until partially frozen. Place meat into mixing bowl and mince 7-10 sec/speed 7 or until a mince conistsency is achieved. Use minced meat immediately or place into the refrigerator until ready to use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- South Indian Chicken Biryani
- Indian Chicken Chapli
- honey seseame chicken nuggets
- Balinese Pork Curry
- Variation Beef, Carrot & Mushroom Casserole
- Lamb koftas
- Shepherd's Pie
- Beef and Guinness Casserole
- All in One Curried Sausages, Mash & Vegies
- Crispy Honey Soy Sesame Chickien
- Chicken Cheese and Bacon Sausage Rolls
- Kid's Chicken Apricot Curry
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Hot cross buns
- Chocolate hazelnut kisses
- Fennel, date and nut bread
- Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta (TM31)
- Fruit and nut muesli (TM31)
- Quick fruit sorbet (TM31)
- Fruity dream (soft serve ice cream) (TM31)
- Crunchy carrot salad (TM31)
- Three cheese and spinach rolls (TM31)
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- Tasty Choc Chip Party Cakes
- Creamy Caramel Custard
- Kim's Poached Eggs
- Piper's Gluten Free Vanilla Cupcakes
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Variation Only THE BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies EVER!
- FODMAP Friendly Chocolate Fondant Cake
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- Florentine Slice - (with Gluten-Free option in TIPS)
- lchf cheese spinach waffle
- Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Bars