- 60 g wholemeal bread (approx. 2 slices), roughly torn
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm), leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh sage, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 90 g brown onion, cut into pieces
- 500 g turkey mince
- 1 egg
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp sea salt, plus extra for seasoning
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper, plus extra for seasoning
- oil for frying
- Place bread, rosemary, sage, thyme and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
- Add reserved bread and herb mixture, turkey mince, egg, salt and pepper and mix 3-4 sec/speed 5 or until just combined. With damp hands, shape mixture into 8 flat patties, then transfer onto a plate, cover and set aside.
- Place a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat and add oil. Cook patties until cooked through and golden brown on either side (approx. 3-4 minutes each side) or until cooked to your liking. Season to taste and serve immediately.
Serve patties in a bread roll to make a burger or with a side salad.
To mince your own meat: cut 500 g turkey meat into pieces (2-3 cm) and place in a single layer in the freezer until partially frozen. Place meat into mixing bowl and mince 7-10 sec/speed 7 or until a mince conistsency is achieved. Use minced meat immediately or place into the refrigerator until ready to use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LCHF Hidden Veggie Mexican Taco Bake
- BBQ Pork Belly
- Chicken Bourguignon
- Healthier Shepherds Pie
- Healthier Lasagna
- Healthier Deviled Sausages with Apple and Mash
- Variation Healthy Butter Chicken
- Healthier Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken thighs with Balsamic Reduction
- Skinless Chicken Sausages
- Chilli so simple
- Fodmap pork & vegetable casserole with quinoa