- 60 g wholemeal bread (approx. 2 slices), roughly torn
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary (approx. 10 cm), leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh sage, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 90 g brown onion, cut into pieces
- 500 g turkey mince
- 1 egg
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp sea salt, plus extra for seasoning
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper, plus extra for seasoning
- Oil for frying
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place bread, rosemary, sage, thyme and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
- Add reserved bread and herb mixture, turkey mince, egg, salt and pepper and mix 3-4 sec/speed 5 or until just combined. With damp hands, shape mixture into 8 flat patties, then transfer onto a plate, cover and set aside.
- Place a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat and add oil. Cook patties until cooked through and golden brown on either side (approx. 3-4 minutes each side) or until cooked to your liking. Season to taste and serve immediately.
Serve patties in a bread roll to make a burger or with a side salad.
To mince your own meat: cut 500 g turkey meat into pieces (2-3 cm) and place in a single layer in the freezer until partially frozen. Place meat into mixing bowl and mince 7-10 sec/speed 7 or until a mince conistsency is achieved. Use minced meat immediately or place into the refrigerator until ready to use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamb Shanks
- Thai Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
- Spiced Up Chicken & Potato Curry
- Sous vide steak (TM6)
- No mess rissoles
- Quick Chicken and Vegetable Casserole
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Quick hash browns
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Heydon's Crepes
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- Margaret fultons choc chip cookies
- Keto Vanilla Breakfast Smoothie
- Chocolate Raspberry Pudding Cake by Nigella Lawson (conversion)