- Parmesan cheese
- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons Evoo
- 500 g turkey mince
- small tin tomato paste
- 1 tsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 120 g water
- 400 g tin crushed tomatoes
- 400 g penne pasta, or your favourite
8Recipe is created for
Mill Parmesan cheese 10 seconds, speed 9. Set aside.
Chop onion and garlic for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add oil and cook for 2½ mins, 100’C, speed 1
Add Turkey mince, cook 2½ mins 100’C, reverse speed soft (if not browned, cook a little longer)
Add tomato paste, and cook for 2 mins 100’C, reverse speed soft
Add VSC, water and crushed tomatoes and cook for 20 mins, 100’C, reverse speed soft
Serve Bolognaise into the Thermo server.
Rinse bowl and cook the Penne to your liking.
Spoon pasta into 4 bowls, top with Bolognaise and sprinkle with Parmesan.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken, Chorizo and potato all in one
- Boccongini stuffed meatballs
- Pork and Fennel Ragu
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- Chicken noodle balls
- HCG or Keto Beef Chili
- Red Duck Curry with Lychees
- Beef and vegetable stew
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE