- 150 g warm water
- 1 teaspoon Yeast
- 250 g bakers flour
- 20 g oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 500 g Lamb, (Minced in TM if desired)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 red chilli, (Small)
- 1 brown onion
- 40 g olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cummin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 50 g tomato paste
- 400 g tin chopped tomatoes
- 50 g pine nuts
- fresh coriander
- Greek Yogurt or Sour Cream
Place the water, yeast and flour into mixing bowl. Add salt ensuring it does not touch yeast. Add oil and mix 5 sec/speed 5.
Wrap in bread mat, put in 50C oven to rise for appxo 10 min until double in size.
Place garlic and chilli into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
Add onion and chop 1 sec/speed 6.
Add oil and saute 2 min/100C/ with MC off.
Add lamb and cook 5 min/100C//speed 2.
Add cinnamon, paprika, cumin, tomato paste and tin tomatoes and cook 15 min/100C//speed 3 with MC off.
Heat a large fry pan and tip meat mixture in and cook until quite dry, add 1/2 the pine nuts and 2 tbs chopped coriander, stir and leave to go cold.
Preheat oven to 200C.
Divide dough into eight and roll out into oval shapes.
Place cold meat in centre spread out, leaving a border and sprinkle with the rest of pine nuts.
Brush edges with oil.
Fold the uncovered dough over to cover outer edges of filling.
Brush with oil and bake 15 min until golden.
Sprinkle with coriander and serve with yoghurt or sour cream.
Leave enough time to let the mixture cool before assembling your boats.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables