- 125 g Tasty cheese, Chunks
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 4 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 30 g oil of you choice
- 400 g cauliflower florets, (1 small) chopped (incl stalk)
- 165 g coconut milk, 1 can
- 1 1/2 tablespoon TMX Veg Stock Paste
- 500 g broccoli florets, (2 small) chopped (incl stalk)
- 2 Carrots medium, Diced
- 600 g chicken breast or thigh, Diced (3cm)
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 1/2 frozen peas, cup
- 200 g cauliflower florets, broken up into small pieces
1h 5minPreparation 45minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre-heat oven 180degC
- Grate cheese in TMX 5sec / speed 8 remove and save for later.
Place onion and garlic in bowl and chop 3sec / speed 7
Add oil and saute 5min / 120deg / speed 1
Add first lot of cauliflower, coconut milk and veg stock paste to bowl.
Place broccoli, carrot and additional cauli and any other veges you have in the fridge, in bottom varoma tray and chicken in top varoma tray.
Steam for 20min / Varoma / speed 1
Make sure chicken is cooked and set aside with vegies.
Add curry powder and garlic powder to cauliflower and blend 1 min /speed 5 gradually increasing to 7
Place chicken, broccoli, cauli, carrots and any other veges you included into baking dish. Add peas and pour over the cauliflower sauce, stir and top with grated cheese and sprinkle with Smoked Paprika.
Bake in oven for 15-20 min until cheese is golden.
This can easily be converted to a paleo recipe by omitting the cheese and simply sprinkling paprika over the top before baking for a little colour.Recipe works for TM31 as well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby
- Thai Chicken or Fish Patties
- Slow Cooked Silverside/Corned Beef
- Baked lemon & chicken rissoto
- Yummo meatballs & sauce - oven cooked
- Coconut Chicken Curry
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Bolognese Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip