- 1 zucchini, Chopped
- 1 carrot, Chopped
- 1 heaped tsp dried thyme
- 30 grams frozen corn kernels
- 30 grams frozen green peas
- 1 brown onion, Quartered
- 2 bacon rashers, Roughly chopped
- 200 grams button mushrooms, Halved
- 500 grams chicken breasts, Cubed
- 1 heaped teaspoons dried thyme
- 20 grams light olive oil
- 80 grams unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper, To taste
- 50 grams plain flour
- 250 grams Liquid Chicken Stock
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry
1h 0minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place onion, carrot, zucchini & bacon in TM bowl, chop speed 4, 4 secs.
Add 20g olive oil, 2mins, 100deg, speed 2.
Add mushrooms, frozen peas and corn, and chicken into bowl and cook for 20mins at 100deg, speed 1,
Set aside Into another bowl.
Dont wash the TM bowl. Add butter, plain flour & chicken stock. 2mins, 100deg, speed 3. Scrape sides and repeat of needed.
Add chicken, bacon & veg mixture, salt & pepper to taste and dried thyme. 30sec, , speed 2.
Pour into Pie dish & top with pastry.
Bake in oven, 200deg, 20 mins.
If using pre-coozed chicken, shred by place chicken into TM bowl, 4sec, reverse, speed 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- cron milk
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce