- 1 zucchini, Chopped
- 1 carrot, Chopped
- 1 heaped tsp dried thyme
- 30 grams frozen corn kernels
- 30 grams frozen green peas
- 1 brown onion, Quartered
- 2 bacon rashers, Roughly chopped
- 200 grams button mushrooms, Halved
- 500 grams chicken breasts, Cubed
- 1 heaped teaspoons dried thyme
- 20 grams light olive oil
- 80 grams unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper, To taste
- 50 grams plain flour
- 250 grams Liquid Chicken Stock
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry
1h 0minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Place onion, carrot, zucchini & bacon in TM bowl, chop speed 4, 4 secs.
Add 20g olive oil, 2mins, 100deg, speed 2. "Counter-clockwise operation"
Add mushrooms, frozen peas and corn, and chicken into bowl and cook for 20mins at 100deg, speed 1, "Counter-clockwise operation"
Set aside Into another bowl.
Dont wash the TM bowl. Add butter, plain flour & chicken stock. 2mins, 100deg, speed 3. Scrape sides and repeat of needed.
Add chicken, bacon & veg mixture, salt & pepper to taste and dried thyme. 30sec, "Counter-clockwise operation" , speed 2.
Pour into Pie dish & top with pastry.
Bake in oven, 200deg, 20 mins.
Accessories you need
If using pre-coozed chicken, shred by place chicken into TM bowl, 4sec, reverse, speed 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Bites
- Hainanese Chicken
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Butter Chicken Sam Woods Style
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Rich Beef Stew
- Spicy Sausage Pin Wheels
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Apricot Chicken - Slow Cooked
- Creamy Bacon and Veggie Pies