- 1 zucchini, Chopped
- 1 carrot, Chopped
- 1 heaped tsp dried thyme
- 30 grams frozen corn kernels
- 30 grams frozen green peas
- 1 brown onion, Quartered
- 2 bacon rashers, Roughly chopped
- 200 grams button mushrooms, Halved
- 500 grams chicken breasts, Cubed
- 1 heaped teaspoons dried thyme
- 20 grams light olive oil
- 80 grams unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper, To taste
- 50 grams plain flour
- 250 grams Liquid Chicken Stock
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry
1h 0minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Place onion, carrot, zucchini & bacon in TM bowl, chop speed 4, 4 secs.
Add 20g olive oil, 2mins, 100deg, speed 2.
Add mushrooms, frozen peas and corn, and chicken into bowl and cook for 20mins at 100deg, speed 1,
Set aside Into another bowl.
Dont wash the TM bowl. Add butter, plain flour & chicken stock. 2mins, 100deg, speed 3. Scrape sides and repeat of needed.
Add chicken, bacon & veg mixture, salt & pepper to taste and dried thyme. 30sec, , speed 2.
Pour into Pie dish & top with pastry.
Bake in oven, 200deg, 20 mins.
If using pre-coozed chicken, shred by place chicken into TM bowl, 4sec, reverse, speed 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Carrot and walnut spice cake
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase