- 4 pieces steaks, Scotch Fillet or Porterhouse
- 3 tablespoon cream
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1/2 tsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp crushed garlic, or garlic powder
You can use either a vacuum sealer or ziplock bags for the steak.
Place two pieces of steak into each pouch or bag. Blend marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Add 4 Tbsp of marinade - one on each side of each steak.
Seal in machine, or remove air from ziplock bag and close. Place one pouch or bag into Varoma Base and one into Varoma Tray.
Steam for around 8 minutes. Remove and set aside until ready to grill.
Remove from pouches/bags when ready to grill and reserve juices.
Place reserved marinade into a small microwave safe jug. Mix the cornflour with a little of the water and stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between until thickened.
Varoma Steak Sauce
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- The BEST Dumplings
- Samoan Chop Sui
- Hamburger Patties
- Beef, Veg and Mushroom Pie
- Rima’s Fasoulyeh with meat
- Hainanese Chicken and Rice-cheats version(this is a one pot wonder)
- Rima's Lebanese Mushroom and mince with rice
- Rolled oats rissoles
- Korean Short Rib Tacos with Carrot & Red Onion Slaw
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Gluten Free Brioche Loaf
- Super Simple Gluten Free Cookies (Allergy Free option)
- Stewed Blood Plums (for Crumbles) - Thermo Cazza
- Alfredo with prawns
- Baileys Panna Cotta
- Scottish Tablet
- Impossible quiche