- 4 pieces steaks, Scotch Fillet or Porterhouse
- 3 tablespoon cream
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1/2 tsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp crushed garlic, or garlic powder
You can use either a vacuum sealer or ziplock bags for the steak.
Place two pieces of steak into each pouch or bag. Blend marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Add 4 Tbsp of marinade - one on each side of each steak.
Seal in machine, or remove air from ziplock bag and close. Place one pouch or bag into Varoma Base and one into Varoma Tray.
Steam for around 8 minutes. Remove and set aside until ready to grill.
Remove from pouches/bags when ready to grill and reserve juices.
Place reserved marinade into a small microwave safe jug. Mix the cornflour with a little of the water and stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring in between until thickened.
Varoma Steak Sauce
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Smoked Trout Dip
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Pumpkin Soup
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella)
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake